This Site is intended for use in the United States.
Types of Information We Collect
Stratum collects information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Account Information. Certain portions of the Site allow you to create a user account. In connection with that account, we may collect your user name and password.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Site.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Site. We may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
How We Collect Your Information
Stratum collects your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information.
- Directly From You. For example, when you register for an account or submit an inquiry to us.
- Passively. For example, when you visit and navigate our Site on any device. We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when you use the Site.
- From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from our business partners, including analytics and online advertising vendors.
By Combining Information. For example, we may combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Site. We may also combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Site.
How We Use Your Information
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Run and Improve Our Site and Business. We may use your information to make our Site and business better. We may also use your information to provide you with information about our business.
- To Provide Our Products and Services. We may use your information to provide you with our products and services.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Site terms and conditions.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about our company and our business initiatives. We may also send you our newsletter, if you sign up for it. We may provide you with information about current or new products and services or other ads. We might use your information to serve you with ads. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also have our business partners serve you with ads about our products and services. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Site.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliate entities.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Site.
- With Our Business Partners. This may include companies that deliver advertisements on our behalf.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if we merge with, acquires or is acquired, or sells part of its business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
Children Under 13
The Site where this Policy is located are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 13, and strive to comply with the provisions of COPPA (The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has provided us with information, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this website Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
Choices Regarding Your Information
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that you will still receive transactional messages from us, including information about your account and responses to your inquiries.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
- Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depend on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Our Do Not Track Policy:
- Some browsers have “Do Not Track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
We use reasonable physical, technical and organizational means to safeguard personal information under our control. This includes using security measures that are appropriate to the amount of risk based on the types of data and data processing involved.
However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Site will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of our Site. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
Storage of Information
Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This Site is intended for use in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
Our Site may contain links to other third party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully. We are not responsible for these third party sites.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at [insert email address] or by telephone at [insert]. You may also write to us at the following address:
Changes in Policy
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Site. Please check our Site periodically for updates.
© Stratum Reservoir. 2019.